1. Collected data
When you send us an inquiry, you must provide us with the following mandatory information: last name, first name, email address, and country of residence.
When you send us an email, the data is not stored on the site. The receiving device’s email client is protected by password encryption.
2. Use of personal data
We may use your data for different purposes such as:
- send you a newsletter or specific information;
- send you commercial and/or promotional proposals concerning exclusively the activities of Snorkeling Report;
- do statistics and marketing analysis to understand how you use our services.
Snorkeling Report may install cookies on your browser when you visit www.snorkeling-report.com or trips.snorkeling-report.com.
Cookies are data that are sent from the web server to your browser, where they are stored for later retrieval. Cookie collection may be disabled in your browser preferences. This can also be configured in such a way as to inform you of the registration of a cookie. Thus the storage of the cookie occurs only in case you expressly accept it. Your browser allows Snorkeling Report to access only cookies installed by www.snorkeling-report.com or trips.snorkeling-report.com, and not those installed by other sites.
These cookies are intended to customize the navigation and use of the service by the user.
Cookies allow us:
- to adapt the presentation of the site to the display preferences of your browser (used language, display resolution, operating system used, etc.);
- to analyze the use of our site and improve our user experience by establishing statistics and volumes of attendance and use (topics and content visited, routes, etc.);
- to create user profiles and give you targeted advertising content that is relevant to you and your interests, on our site as well as on third-party sites;
4. Recipient of the data
Snorkeling Report is the sole recipient of your personal data.
We do not sell, trade, or transfer personally identifiable information to third parties.
5. Data Protection Officer
Snorkeling Report appointed a Data Protection Officer. He can be reached by email: email@example.com
6. Rights of opposition, interrogation, access and rectification
For EU users only: In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, you have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification or erasure thereof, limiting processing, to oppose the treatment and the portability of your data. This right can be exercised by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the possibility to lodge a complaint with your national Data Protection Authority (DPA).