Egypt 2024 Snorkeling Liveaboard
10 Days, 9 Nights
21-30 May 2024
Max Group Size
A Red Sea snorkeling safari in some of Egypt’s most pristine reefs in a search for sea turtles, dolphins and dugongs encounters.
Take part in some of the best snorkeling in the world by joining our exclusive safari. This memorable experience will combine a liveaboard along with shore snorkeling in some of the Red Sea’s most pristine reefs. You will enjoy an adventure-filled program, spending much of your time snorkeling coral reefs teeming with fish life. You will also visit special locations that offer excellent chances of encounters with sea turtles, spinner dolphins and dugongs. This spectacular trip is led by local snorkeling guides and Snorkeling Report’s team.
This trip combines a 3-day stay on land in Abu Dabbab and a 7-day liveaboard to the Fury Shoals. The Fury Shoals are a series of pristine reefs along the Southwest Red Sea coast, making the most of your adventure. At the resort in Abu Dabbab, you will enjoy one of Egypt’s most vibrant house reefs, while the cruise will take us to some of the region’s most remote and pristine snorkeling locations.
For this trip, we chartered the Motor Yacht Sea Serpent Excellence, a 5-star Luxury boat that caters to up to 24 snorkelers. With a spacious salon, shaded deck and sun deck on top, there is more than enough space to socialize, relax and enjoy the liveaboard. Each cabin has en-suite bathrooms and air-conditioning.
Enjoy a unique trip exclusively tailored to snorkelers! Our trip will include a minimum of 16 different snorkeling locations that will give you ample opportunity to spot all the unique Red Sea marine life. The itinerary has been designed to offer the best experience to snorkelers, and most of the visited locations will be shallow coral plateaux and drop-offs where reef life thrives.
On this Egypt Liveaboard, you will discover some of the most unique marine biodiversity on the planet! Red Sea coral reefs are the habitat for more than 200 fish species, as well as hundreds of types of corals, sponges, and sea fans. In addition to reef snorkeling with awesome visibility, this trip will feature a shore location popular with sea turtles, an offshore reef visited by large pods of spinner dolphins, as well as a dugong tour that gives you the best chance to snorkel with this elusive creature.
|Tue, 21||Arrival in Marsa Alam, transfer to the resort|
|Wed, 22||Shore snorkeling in Abu Dabbab, dugong boat tour|
|Thu, 23||Morning snorkeling in Abu Dabbab, transfer to Port Ghalib, embarkation|
|Fri, 24||2 snorkels in Marsa Alam area, sailing to the Fury Shoals|
|Sat, 25||Full Day snorkeling at the Fury Shoals|
|Sun, 26||Full Day snorkeling at the Fury Shoals|
|Mon, 27||Full Day snorkeling at the Fury Shoals|
|Tue, 28||Sailing back to Port Ghalib, 2 snorkels in Marsa Alam area|
|Wed, 29||Last 2 snorkels in Marsa Alam area|
We are traveling with you!
Guillaume, the cofounder of Snorkeling Report, is well known as the snorkeling expert in the Snorkeling Report community. His passion is to find new, virgin snorkeling spots and spread the word to the whole world.
Ian is an avid snorkeler, who delights in exploring both saltwater and freshwater habitats. Based in Florida, he is especially a fan of snorkeling the Keys and discovering Florida’s many beautiful springs.
Egypt 2024 Snorkeling Liveaboard
10 days/9 nights (full trip)
(2 nights on land in Abu Dabbab + 7 nights liveaboard on the Sea Serpent Excellence)
$1,779 USD per person
8 days/7 nights (cruise only)
(7 nights on the Sea Serpent Excellence)
$1,479 USD per person
Prices are based on double occupancy. All-inclusive from Marsa Alam Airport.
- 7 nights full-board accommodation onboard the Sea Serpent Excellence (or for the last night at a 4-stars hotel, depending on the boat schedule)
- 2 nights accommodation in a 5-Star resort with house reef (Malikia Abu Dabbab), all-inclusive (pre-cruise)
- Your guides and all snorkeling activities throughout the trip
- All transportation and transfers, including transfers from/to Marsa Alam Airport
- Weekly boat and diving permits, fuel surcharges, port fees, reef taxes, lost luggage assistance, marine park fees
- All meals, mineral water, tea, coffee and soft drinks
- A gift from Planet Snorkeling Expeditions and Snorkeling Report
- Limited WiFi Internet access during the cruise
Services not Included
- International air tickets from your home to Marsa Alam
- Snorkeling equipment
- Tip for snorkel guides and ship's crew
- Alcoholic beverages
- Trip insurance - emergency medical / cancellation
- Additional personal expenses, like spa services, laundry or boutique purchases
- Visa (€30 per person, subject to change)